We Welcome You – Sunday Mornings @ 10 am
We believe that God designed every person with a purpose, function, and place in His family. This is found and put into action as we come together as the Church. There are some commonalities of being built together that are just as relevant today as when the first Church was birthed in the book of Acts over 2000 years ago.
“They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. 43 Everyone was filled with awe at the many wonders and signs performed by the apostles. 44 All the believers were together and had everything in common. 45 They sold property and possessions to give to anyone who had need. 46 Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, 47 praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.”-Act 2:42-47
Light City Church embraces this structure of the local congregation
- We provide training that will help you grow and keep the gathering of believers moving forward.
- Every believer is able to move in gifts empowered by the Holy Spirit. We encourage and help develop these gifts.
- We promote the caring of one another as family, within the walls of the church as well as beyond.
- Gathering at different times, with specific purposes as defined by the Holy Spirit, will be ongoing. Our times of coming together are intentional to move forward in the purposes of God and grow in relationship.
- The purpose of gathering together as an assembly is in turn expressed outwardly as we build relationships in our neighborhoods, communities and beyond.
- We believe that our relationship with Jesus and with each other is contagious and we will grow in numbers!